Got an update this week on Frank. I’ve been busy working full time in work, my character work had to take a back seat for a short while. I managed to find time the past couple of evenings to make an update.

Our brief this week was to work on roughing out the character’s bust primarily. I’ve been thinking constantly about proportions and major shapes. (Also small, medium and large relationships) … and of course air foiling! (Thanks Danny!) Got more polishing time in this time around. He’s coming along really well. I managed to rough out his body’s basic forms in addition to the head bust.

ZBW.CCDW.W10.Frankerina.StageOne.ModelBust

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s