Well, here’s my 3rd homework assignment through the Stan Winston School of Character Arts.
I’ve been juggling between ‘bread and butter’ projects this past fortnight, so it’s been difficult finding the time to push the sculpts forward. I worked back into the forms, changed things and applied lots of details. I used a lot of reptile and elephant reference. She’s come along way since my last update. In case anyone is interested, I plan on posting a picture based ‘making of’ very soon complete with some of the tools I used.
Despite making big changes to her horns, baking her teeth (thanks to Casey Love’s baking tips) and playing with secondary forms etc, she still needs work regarding detailing, but I’m getting there. There will be an update on her progress soon.