I made some good progress this week on the Trinket Thief. I’ve a full time job, so that’s my priority. I’ve squeezed in as much time as possible during evenings.

Working with Chavant is growing on me, if I’m not careful I’ll be figuring out mold casting next! I was able to better define the primary forms this week. I’m reluctant to add detail until i’m happy with his base structure. I used Sculpey for his teeth and talons. My final submission was last night at midnight (PDT). It was a long night! Looking forward to feedback and crit. I’m looking to post a summarized making of with tools I used shortly.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s