Made lots of progress this week on Boris.  But working in Super sculpey at this scale is proving difficult. I have to keep taking off the clay in order to add more volume on the inside of his head. This has been an ongoing process and I don’t think it’s sustainable. Too much Sculpey is being use to flesh out larger volumes in the head, hence Wed Clay would have been better for working at this scale. Still, he’s improved.  I’m slowly finding the forms. I made two eyeball hemispheres using Super Sculpy III, translucent.

I’ve also started work on a second sculpt, details in following post.

sgw02.fs.pc_01

sgw02.fs.pc_02   sgw02.fs.pc_03

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s